PASS THE TORCH (old site -- visit new site at 2passthetorch.com)

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Vote for me!

I'm so honored and humbled to have been nominated for one of Mysterious Lady's blog Emmy awards! But I need your votes, so please go there right away.

There are several categories with excellent nominees. So check it out!

You only have until tonight to vote.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Thank you to all of you who voted for me! The results are in, and although I didn't win an award, I was in excellent company, and it was so affirming to be recognized as a nominee. Please visit Mystery Lady to see all the Blog Emmy winners, including Pink Diary, for overall excellence. Congrats Kailani!

5 Comments:

  • You were the first to ASK! So I'm there for you! ~ jb///

    By Blogger LZ Blogger, At 1:17 PM  

  • congrats on your nomination!! where is your dress??

    By Blogger MaR, At 3:32 PM  

  • I did!!! I voted for you.
    I'm overwhelmed by all the blogs out there. So many to read. So little time.

    Don't get scared by my avatar.
    I was doodling last night and loaded it up just for the entertainment and practice.
    I should do that every week.

    By Blogger Pamela, At 7:00 PM  

  • Hey sweets~

    Thank you so much for MY nomination....I had no idea these existed. BUT, I popped over, voted for a few of my favorites;). I'm just afraid I found out too late for it to matter.

    Hope you had a great training session in SJ. Glad you're home now!

    By Blogger Robin, At 10:04 PM  

  • You're definitely a winner in my book. Your Pass the Torch Tuesday is very inspiring!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home